Re: [IP] [Fwd: Priming?]

<< Since December I have disconnected when I shower, and, when I go to
re-connect, I have had to prime the infusion set. This uses a lot of insulin,
and was becomming a concern.  I first put the pump on suspend, and then
disconnect. This morning,  I re-connected the pump to the infusion set and
then resumed delivery without priming first, and there was no message that I
had lost prime. I remember the first few times it always asked for a prime
when I reconnected. Since then I have done it automatically before I
reconnected. Have I been screwing up and wasting insulin? Maybe one of these
days I'll completely figure this thing out<g>, but until then, inquiring
minds want to know. >>

Hi Mike,

I use a MM 508 and I *never* prime when I reconnect.  No problems thus far (4
months of pumping).