[IP] Carpal tunnel and diabetes

Got a question here.  I'm a type 1 since the age of 5 (am now 29) and have
been pumping for almost 5 years now.  I have one son who will be 4 in April.
I developed carpal tunnel syndrome while I was pregnant (which they told me
would go away by the time the baby was 6 months old).  Wrong!  He's now almost
4 and it's getting worse all the time.  (They say it would probably have gone
away had I not been a diabetic).

My question is:   Does anyone else with carpal tunnel notice more problems
when their bg is low?  I've just recently started putting the two together.  I
woke up this morning with severe pain and tingling in my hands - to the point
where I could hardly even pick up my meter to do my morning test.  Lo and
behold - I was at 55!  (Don't ask me what happened!  I was at 102 when I went
to bed!)

Is it just me?  Or has anyone else noticed their hands bothering them more
when their blood glucose is low?

Deb in Southern Illinois