[IP] Re: frustrated

I become frustrated when people in the medical profession create a mess and blame it on the consumer. I want the best care that I can provide for my child and I resent the implication that it is my responsibility to control cost.  The waste that is made as a by-product of the hoops that the medical profession has you jump through is outrageous. I also believe that Not For Profit is a joke.  I find it hard to believe that an A1C test in office cannot be cost effective.  I can go to the hospital pharmacy and buy a test for 14 dolloars that I can do at home.  If however I do it at the hospital, they will bill by insurance company 150  dollars.  How is the hospital helping to reduce cost there?