[IP] Re: 4 different pump companies

In a message dated 1/26/02 10:54:14 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] 4 different pump companies
>
> In a message dated 1/26/02 3:47:04 PM, email @ redacted writes:
>
> << <A HREF="http://www.disetronic-usa.com/">Disetronic-usa.com</A> >>
>
> They have a concern that thier pumps crack and leak in water and freak out
> and over dose you has any one heard that on thier web site?  (when bathing
> or
> swimming)

do the research please before you comment.  There have been problems with
only one of their pumps, the htron and it is no longer considered waterproof
and therefore it is not a problem.  The dtron is still waterproof.

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here