Re: [IP] Six Year Old Wetting the Bed

In a message dated 1/26/02 10:53:09 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> If you have been consistently checking her at around one time, you
> might check before/after that for a few nights to see what's happening -
> at some point she's might be going low & rebounding or going high &
> then dropping later.   Or maybe someone else on the list has some other
> experience.

Mary has been getting up at  night to go to the restroom for the past couple
of weeks. in the middle of the night.........basal changes and it
stopped...up again last night..383.....this is what our CDE said was
happening and, when checked, at various times, it proved to be
true........hope this helps.