Re: [IP] Re: Infusion sets in stomach area (Cindi)

HI Cindi,

  My son Joshua has been pumping for 2+ years.  He just turned 10.  I can
still remember the first time he let me do a shot in his tummy.  He had only
let me do them in his arms for so long I knew we had to try something else.
So one day I just told him we would do his stomach.  He screamed and hollered
the whole time, and didn't even realize when I was done and recepping the
needle (while on MDI)  I told him I was done and lo and behold he said he
never even felt it!!!!!!   After that he would ONLY let me do it in the
tummy.  Then came the butt..........................!!!!!!

mom to Joshua