Re: [IP] 4 different pump companies

the dana pump is retail for 4695.00 great cost savings. the sets are also much
more cost effective than the other pumps and supplies.

----- Original Message -----
From: email @ redacted
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 3:51 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] 4 different pump companies

Hello,
just wanted to remind new people that there are 4 pump companies out there, i
think they are all listed on our website.  All pumps are good pumps and you
need to check them all out to see which one would be best for you.
I'm getting kind of irritated at someone constantly saying one pump is the
best so wanted to remind everyone to look at them all.
<A HREF="http://www.animascorp.com/">Animas Corporation - Bringing new life to
insulin therapy</A>
<A HREF="http://danapumps.com/">Diabetes Care, Danadiabecare, Insulin Pump
Therapy, Diabetes Help,</A>
<A HREF="http://www.disetronic-usa.com/">Disetronic-usa.com</A>
<A HREF="http://www.minimed.com/">Medtronic MiniMed</A>

I've heard that the dana pump costs less, i will be checking that out when my
warrenty is up, my insurance has lowered their amount for yearly coverage for
durable medical.

thank you,

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here