[IP] 4 different pump companies

just wanted to remind new people that there are 4 pump companies out there, i
think they are all listed on our website.  All pumps are good pumps and you
need to check them all out to see which one would be best for you.
I'm getting kind of irritated at someone constantly saying one pump is the
best so wanted to remind everyone to look at them all.
 <A HREF="http://www.animascorp.com/">Animas Corporation - Bringing new life to insulin therapy</A>
 <A HREF="http://danapumps.com/">Diabetes Care, Danadiabecare, Insulin Pump Therapy, Diabetes Help,</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.disetronic-usa.com/">Disetronic-usa.com</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.minimed.com/">Medtronic MiniMed</A>

I've heard that the dana pump costs less, i will be checking that out when my
warrenty is up, my insurance has lowered their amount for yearly coverage for
durable medical.

thank you,

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here