[IP] twins

I haven't posted much lately as things have been crazy
- I knew I was pregnant but was having horrendous
morning sickness and still am!  On Thursday I had an
ultrasound and found out I am pregnant with twins.
Needless to say I am terrified as being diabeic is
high risk enough but twins are so much more of a risk.
 I was wondering if anyone out there had heard of a
diabetic doing this and if they had any advice.  I
have one daughter so i knew what I was getting into
when I got pregnant but never in a million years
thought this would happen!  I am frightenend for
myself and the babies.  thanks - email me privately if
you choose, christa

Do You Yahoo!?