[IP] Camp Manison

I was just wondering if anyone out there attended the diabetic camp for kids
in Texas (near Houston) called Camp Manison.  It no longer exists as a
diabetic camp which is really a shame.  It was a life saver for me!  It would
sure be fun to reconnect with some old campers or couselors.  I went as a
camper in 1971 at age 13 (turned 14 at camp) and returned as a counselor
around 1976-1978.  There was one counselor in particular, Pam, who encouraged
me so much that I owe her a huge debt of gratitude.  Just hoping....