Re: [IP] Re: when to change from a ped endo

i had sort of the same thing happen to me. except instead of my doctor
leaving he passed away :(.... we figured since i was 16 at the time in 2
years they would switche me anyways to a new doc so i might as well switch
now.  i was done growing ( im a female) and was treated as an adult. I dont
mind this too much but sometimes the doctors forget this and forget that in a
way we still are kids. Id say make the switch if your looking for a new doc
anyways. Couldnt hurt.... Good luck in whatever you decide to do .

Learn from the mistakes of others.
You can't live long enough to make them all