[IP] Six Year Old Wetting the Bed

My 6 year old daughter has been pumping for 2 months.  The very first night
of pumping she wet the bed, which was unusual for her.  She has been wetting
the bed almost every night since she has started pumping.  I wonder if any
other kids went through this?

On shots, Laura would only wet the bed if her sugar was high - over 200.
Now she wets even with good bgs.  I have started taking her to the bathroom
at midnight, but she is sometimes already wet by then.   It seems strange to
me that this problem started the very day that we started pumping.

>From Liz
Mom to Laura, age 6, dx Oct 99, pumping MiniMed 508 since Nov 01