[IP] Cancer Research Program

Hi all

I am just writing an over due update to the Insulin-Pumpers Cancer Research
team on the United Devices cancer research project.

As of 1-25-2002  we rank as follows:

Number of members: 	42    Rank # 374
Total Computer Time:	19 years  93 days 22 hours 5 minutes 47 seconds.  Rank
# 216
Points generated:	1,608,202  Rank #278
Results returned:	22,959  Rank #313

The Ranking # is out of 22,927 teams.

We are doing GREAT. Thank you everyone for helping with this cause.

For those that are interested in participating read below:

Another thing that the IP group has started that I would like to tell you
about is a program put on by the Oxford college, Intel, and the United
Devices corp.  This program is called THINK and is designed to help fight
Cancer and can also be used to fight many other disease including Diabetes
in the future.  Below is a link that will lead you to links on how to join
or Cancer Research team as well as some more information. (running this
program is not required in any way to be a part of the IP list, its just
something that you may enjoy participating in)

If you have any questions feel free to write to me.

Thank you

Brian Carter