Re: [IP] Connection problems...

On 24 Jan 2002 at 14:37, Arsen Vladimirskiy wrote:

> Sometimes the connection last perfectly for 3 days. While other times it
> stops working predictably on the 2nd day.
>
> I am thinking it has to do with the way the insulin is infused into the
> subcutaneous tissue. I wish there was a more predictable way to deliver it.
>
> Arsen

There is, but you would have to exhibit indications that would satisfy a
doctor along with your insurance before they would consider it.  Under the
category "Therapies" choose "Peritoneal Insulin Infusion"

     http://www.disetronic.com/disetronic.asp?menuId=4&languageId=2

>From that page you can choose the DiaPort page, showing the details with
pictures and videos.  There is also a page showing what indications are
necessary for peritoneal insulin infusion being prescribed.

George