[IP] Pregnancy on the pump

<Would be glad to help anyone out with info on my experience with
the <pump,
<especially pregnant diabetics. I gained a lot of valuable
experience <during my pregnancy, I would be glad to share with
you.  As a diabetic <for about 28 years, the only time I ever had
problems was during my 2 <pregnancies

Dear Gail,

I was so excited to see your post. I just started on the pump 5
days ago. I developed gestational diabetes with my daughter and
it returned. I understand I'm in a small percentage group for
that! She is 2 1/2 now and we've been anxiously awaiting having
another baby. My HbA1c went from 14.6 to 6.1 to 6.8. We wanted
better numbers for a healthier pregnancy. I went on the pump for
better control, a more normal eating pattern and less concern for
low blood sugar. Did you nurse your boys? Have you known of other
diabetics who successfully nursed? I have so many
questions/fears. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks.