Re: [IP] Update to MM 508 buttons not responding

hi mike,i had the same problem with the static shocking on my pump,it
must have happened at least 8 or 9 times,they also sent me the leather
case,i still use the case all of the time,to your question they send you
a refurbished pump an in several months they called me and asked if i
would like my pump back or to keep the one they gave me. i decided to
keep the one they gave me at the time of my problem,so far i have not
had any problems especially the static shock.