Re: [IP] skiing and pumping

> > Thanks to everyone for the responses to my skiing and pumping woes!
> > John, I neglected to mention in my profile that part of my problem
> > may be that I'm a new skiier and I fall a lot ;-).
 But I'll keep trying! John - would love to
> > hear how you did!
> >
> I would think you would have much better luck with Silohuetts for the
> high level physical activity (falling down :-). >
> Michael
> email @ redacted

I'd tend to agree with Michael on the silouetts issue I use the comfort
which is the same as the Sil because I got tired of the extra tape I had to
use for the sof-set.
I had a great day skiing yesterday even though the conditions were really
bad, it rained here in MA and in VT where we went skiing.  Blood Sugars were
all pretty good and I didn't change anything with my pump.