[IP] (no subject)

Hello everyone! Hope The New Year finds everyone in good health and spirits.

Thought I would send an update on my A1C,

I was diagnosed in July 2001 with an A1C of 10.4

I received my pump on 9-11-01 (a date I will NEVER forget for obvious

My A1C was 6.4 in October. I went to see Dr. Leonard this week.

I was, SO happy my A1C is down to 5.4. I am on the MM508 and LOVE it!!!

I am so grateful to Dr. David Leonard and for all the information I find on
this website.

I look forward to hearing from everyone!