No Subject

Hello Jim,

   You mentioned that you use Glucopilot and have had
good success with it.  I also have that program on my
Visor.  I was wondering if you know how to set up MS
Excell to work with Glucopilot so it will print out in
an understandable form?  Thanks in advance for your
help!

Mystie & Slinky =)

I use GlucoPilot which I like very much.  You can
try it for fifteen days.
If you decide to  continue to use it, it costs
$29.00.  You can download it
from:

http://www.healthetech.com/h/products/products_glucopilot.html

Jim Handsfield