No Subject

Hello Jim,

   You mentioned that you use Glucopilot and have had
good success with it.  I also have that program on my
Visor.  I was wondering if you know how to set up MS
Excell to work with Glucopilot so it will print out in
an understandable form?  Thanks in advance for your

Mystie & Slinky =)

I use GlucoPilot which I like very much.  You can
try it for fifteen days.
If you decide to  continue to use it, it costs
$29.00.  You can download it

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR
email @ redacted