[IP] blurry/ double vision after laser surgery

I<< blurry/ double vision after laser surgery >>

I remember when I had my lasers 5 years ago, seeing flashes of light for
several hours after the lasers were done.  I never had to wear an eye patch
because I did not receive the shot to numb my eye.

The best I can remember, he did the laser for about 5 minutes and if I needed
him to stop for a few seconds he would, and then I would get up and drive
myself home.  I think I rested for the remainder of the day and by the next
morning I was fine.

I would definately call your doctor on this.

Good luck