[IP] Eye Allergy

Last week I took my daughter to the eye doctor because she wanted to be
fitted for eye contacts.  After checking my daughter, the doctor said that
she wouldn't make a good candidate because she has an allergy in her eye
that causes her to have bumps.   This will probably cause the contacts to
move around and cause discomfort.  But my daughter insisted on trying them
out, so the doctor prescribed them to her, and to this day she is doing fine
with them.   The doctor has no idea what is causing her eye allergies.

I was wondering if insulin would cause allergies.  She has diabetes now for
almost two years has been wearing glasses and every year before she was
diabetic she went and had an eye exam and the doctor never saw this allergy
until she became diabetic.
Thanks for any and all info.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.