Re: [IP] Need Help Re: Ultraflex Soft Infusion Sets

  It sounds like the canula was too close to muscle.  The Ultraflex does not
come any shorter but the Minimed Quick Set comes in 6mm length.  My son
Joshua, age 10, IP for 2+ years now, has a Dis pump but we had to swtich over
to the MM sets because of this.  He is VERY skinny and we alternate between
his niney and tummy.  The 6mm length is just right for most people that have
this problem.  You can get some free samples from MM just for the asking
(800)843-6687 (in CA)  Their sites also come with an insertion device that
sure make things a lot easier.  But the Quick sets is so easy that it really
does'nt need the device.

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua