[IP] Itchy/Deteriorating Sites

My daughter (age 6) has been pumping Humalog for over 2 years now.  We
have a MM508, and use the Micro QR Softsets.  We use IV Prep, then apply
IV3000 and insert thru it.  The last month or so, she has complained of
itchiness at her infusion site, and the sites seem to be deteriorating
after about 24 to 36 hours approximately 75% of the time.  It doesn't
appear to be the tape(s) or prep solution. Her quarterly endo
appointment is next Monday, so I'm looking for some input from the list.
I searched the archives and found a lot of different possibilities.  I'm
wondering if it is possible that she has developed an allergy to Humalog
after 2 years?
Paula, Pump-Mom to Genevieve (now 6, dx'd @ age 13 months, pumping since
age 4) and James (10, non-d)