[IP] Stomach

Hello, has anyone had a problem with their stomach getting bigger after starting the pump.  I have been on the 508 for 2 years and have noticed in the last 6 months that my stomach is becoming huge.  I cannot fit into some clothes that used to fit fine.  It is all in the stomach area.  I do put my sites in my stomach and rotate of course.  I'm starting to think that I have something wrong with me (besides the obvious).  Thanks in advance.