[IP] Raynauds Syndrome

do have it myself, bt I have been diagnosed with lupus
for abot 2 years now. The symptoms of Raynaud's is the
hand turnind whitish or blueish in reaction to the
cold. It is a very common disorder from what I
understand and anyone can have it, even without
arthritis or lupus. Check WEbmd.com, thy may have a
better explanation than me! However, the Raynauds,
excluding the lupus symptoms, has never affected my
diabetes.

Amy R.