[IP] I live in NJ Also!

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002 "Keith Sides" <email @ redacted> wrote

>My name is Keith Sides.  I live in New Jersey.  I have had type 1 diabetes
>for over 30 years.  I currently take about 5 injections/day.

Hi Keith:

I live in central NJ.  Don't know where you are but in certain NJ places
there are great support groups (and then there's my town).

I've lived in North Jersey, South Jersey and now central, been pumping 20
years and diabetic 40 years and still kicking (had my first laser about six
months ago....really didn't want to but figured it was better than what
happens otherwise)

I'm in Lakewood NJ, by the way (in between Freehold and Tom's River)