RE: [IP] factors which impact blood glucose levels

I agree with your hubby.  when my daugter is stressed her glucose levels do
shoot up.  Sure you can try to relax but sometimes like you said it is hard.
So from that point I believe 100% that stress has an impact on blood glucose
levels.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.