[IP] Re: auto immune diseases

I seem to have a slew of auto immune problems. In fact, I was diagnosed with
IDDM in 1989, I have juvenile rheumatoid arthritis,  lichen sclerosis, anti
phospholipid syndrome ( atype of lupus/blood disorder for which I take
cumadin & plaquinel) and glandular auto immune disorder for which I now get
monthly Gammaglobulin injections for. Apparently the diagnosis of the
diabetes seemd to "flip" a switch if you will, and has been related in some
for or another to many infections. I was even diagnosed ith spinal meningitis
after my diabetes diagnosis.
I feel high maintenance- but healthy...
Pumps away!