Re: [IP] Connection problems...

Sometimes the connection last perfectly for 3 days.
> While other times it
> >stops working predictably on the 2nd day.
> >
> >I am thinking it has to do with the way the insulin
> is infused into the
> >subcutaneous tissue. I wish there was a more
> predictable way to deliver it.
> >
> >Arsen
The cannula under the skin is so teeny and is
therefore subject to be occluded when the area starts
to heal. Some people have more of a problem with this
than others (I do!) and have to change sites more
often, and be more aware of where you most often have
these site problems.

Do You Yahoo!?