[IP] Unknown email user sending a virus

I received a reply to an email that I send to both lists regarding my
problems with Medic Alert.

Today I received an email from: email @ redacted

This email contained a virus:
  This file: "Unknown04e9.data" was infected with the: "email @ redacted"
  The file was quarantined by Norton AntiVirus. Thursday, January 24, 2002

I tried to send an email to the originator, and it bounced back saying the
address doesn't exist:
  Final-Recipient: RFC822; <email @ redacted>
  Action: failed
  Remote-MTA: dns; dorian.blic.net (
  Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.1.1 <email @ redacted>... User unknown

So...I am sending this to warn everyone that there is someone out there that
is sending viruses AND they are using fake email accounts to do it.

Allison Kane
email @ redacted
There are more than 100 known factors which impact blood glucose levels in
the human body -- and of those 100 factors, we have some control over
THREE: food intake, insulin dosages, and exercise . . .
Insulin is not a cure!