[IP] Unknown email user sending a virus

I received a reply to an email that I send to both lists regarding my
problems with Medic Alert.

Today I received an email from: email @ redacted

This email contained a virus:
  This file: "Unknown04e9.data" was infected with the: "email @ redacted"
virus.
  The file was quarantined by Norton AntiVirus. Thursday, January 24, 2002
09:09

I tried to send an email to the originator, and it bounced back saying the
address doesn't exist:
  Final-Recipient: RFC822; <email @ redacted>
  Action: failed
  Remote-MTA: dns; dorian.blic.net (217.23.192.5)
  Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.1.1 <email @ redacted>... User unknown

So...I am sending this to warn everyone that there is someone out there that
is sending viruses AND they are using fake email accounts to do it.

--
Allison Kane
email @ redacted