[IP] Re: My appointment after being on 508 for 6 months

Hey Amanda that is GREAT!!!  but I hope no one else thinks that .59 is
WAAAAAAAAAAY TOOOOOOO low.  I'm sure you meant 5.9, but as you can see that
decimal point really can give a person a start, if ya know what I mean!!!!!

In the actual lab reports that I have seen the HbA1C is reported as .59 or
.77 etc.  Just in common usage this is changed in discussion to 5.9 or 7.7.

Amanda:  Way to go!!  Great news and good luck with your treatments.  I hope
you are blessed at the end of it.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7