Re: [IP] Mini-Med 508 buttons not responding

If its a problem with the pump, minimed will ship you a new one
overnight.  You will not have to be without the pump.  You willjust have
to program the new one with your basals.

So give them a call and let them know what is going on.  It is a 24 hour
response line to call.