Re: [IP] Mini-Med 508 buttons not responding

In a message dated 1/24/02 3:06:35 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I seem to be having problems with the light
button(bottom right button).  Since I don't use it
much it hasn't really been a problem.  If I over bolus
and what to go back then I have to hit it a couple
times. And the light comes on fially after a few
presses. I guess I should call minimed and talk to
someone.  You sure do get a little attached and would
hate to have to go thru the hassle of changing pumps.
anyone else experiencing this??? peg >>

I would get that fixed before your warranty runs out I have had 4 mm 508
pumps replaced because of bad buttons and one pump would go dead as soon as I
pushed a button and flash ver601 and would not do basal or bolus. minimed
told me that if my pump ever did that again to call them and they would send
a new pump right away
they have been really great with me on this:)