[IP] Need Help Re: Ultraflex Soft Infusion Sets

I just started pump therapy last weekend, and I need some advice on the
Ultraflex Soft infusion sets (8mm) made by Disetronic.  My first
infusion site was on the buttock, but away from pants pockets and seams.
After a few hours, the site occluded.  I changed the infusion set and
placed it on my abdomen below the belt line, and within a few hours the
same thing happened.  When I pulled the cannulas out, they were bent.

Since then, I've relied on the rapid sets, and I've experienced no
problems.  I'm grateful things are working well, but it sure would be
nice to disconnect for showering.

Can anyone post some advice as to what I might be doing wrong?

Many thanks,

Shannon Cavers

"Newbie" Pumper