Re: [IP] Mini-Med 508 buttons not responding

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> << Has anyone had a problem with the MM 508 where
> the buttons won't respond?

I seem to be having problems with the light
button(bottom right button).  Since I don't use it
much it hasn't really been a problem.  If I over bolus
and what to go back then I have to hit it a couple
times. And the light comes on fially after a few
presses. I guess I should call minimed and talk to
someone.  You sure do get a little attached and would
hate to have to go thru the hassle of changing pumps.
anyone else experiencing this??? peg