Re: [IP] Airport Security and Traveling

I am going to be flying next month. I was told by the travel agent I would need a letter from my physician for the pump,& all the supplies. She also said I would need perscriptions for each medication & syringes. I thought she may be mistaken. But called the United phone # she gave me & they said virtually the same thing. Even though FAA doesn't require the letter from the physician, your airline may. Check before you show up at the airport! I am taking a copy of the suggested letter that is on the Minimed webpage to my physician.
    Probably won't even be asked for one.