Re: [IP] Cataract surgery Tues. Help!!

>>>I only have vision 20/200 in my left eye.  I will be having cataract
surgery on it on Tues.  I expect blurry vision for a few days but expect to
still operate my pump and change site despite the blurry vision.
email @ redacted >>>

I would suggest you change your site perhaps the day before and make sure
you have a filled reservoir for extra days in case you can't see well enough
to fill it during that time. You should be able to see the screen well
enough, maybe even with a magnifying glass. Before I had my surgery, I also
had a pre-filled reservoir and tubing to help my situation. Best wishes.

All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen. -
Ralph Waldo Emerson