Re: [IP] Connection problems...

hi- if the connection never starts to fail until at least the 2nd day, you
could change every day or every  day and a half.  that's a bit of a pain in
the butt, and more expensive, but it might eliminate the problem.  you might
also think about keeping a really detailed log as to exactly where the
sites are for a while, to see if there is any pattern, including both
specific locations and times after insertion to the point where things are
falling apart.  it's worth a try!