[IP] Steroid Highs

The steroid highs sometimes cannot be handled by throwing more
insulin at it.  We've been trying for a couple weeks, and are not able
to correct our 12yo's highs, despite largely increased basals and bolases.
She's on nasal sprays and inhalants with steroids.  I finally took her off a
week ago (when 90 units a day didn't handle it, I gave up) and last night for
the first time she held a correction - even so, on largely increased doses!
Am seeing Allergist today and asking if there is anything else we can use
to control her allergies.  Holly