[IP] Connection problems...

I am using MM508 for the last 2 years.

I am always using my stomach and my sides as the infusion sites. I don't
have any fat at all (6'1" and 165lbs).

Right now I am using 6mm Quick-Set infusion sets. Sometimes the connections
are great and sometimes they don't work that well. For example, yesterday I
bolused 6.5 units of Humalog for breakfast and it gave me a good post-meal
blood sugar. Today, after exactly the same breakfast and the same connection
still in place, I bolused 6.5 and ended up at 280 mg/dL. I had to add
supplemental boluses of 1.5 to bring me down to 150mg/dL for lunch.

This happens to me often and it is VERY frustrating. Does any one have any
suggestions that they can share with me?

Thanks a lot!