[IP] RE: Cortisone injection and BG

Some years ago I had a cortisone shot to my sholder, and exactly the same
thing happened to me. For three to four days my blood sugar was in the 360
area :-(. The insulin just didn't appear to work.

This was before I started pumping, so I don't know if it would be easier to
manage cortisone related blood sugar trouble on the pump.

If I need an injection of cortisone, I would try to increase both basal rates
and boluses with 50%. But as usual: YMMV!

DM 5+
Pump 1+