Re: [IP] Mini-Med 508 buttons not responding

<< Has anyone had a problem with the MM 508 where the buttons won't respond?
I'm going to call MM support tonight, but just wondering if this has happened
to anyone else?  My wife or me will go to give our daughter a bolus and the
buttons on the pump won't do anything. Select/Act buttons don't respond at
all. It's happened twice in the past week or so. We try many times then
eventually it starts responding like nothing was wrong. >>

I called MiniMed about this a few weeks ago.  It all depends on how long you
are pressing without it responding--if it's only for a few seconds, like it
was for me, that just means that the unit is doing one of its self-tests.
(When it's done with its self-test, you should get a response.)  If it was
longer, like *minutes*, I think they would be concerned, and that's when
there's something wrong.