Re: [IP] Personality hang ups???

Kathy and all,
I agree. Of the 24 e-mails on NSAID, Advil...
only 1 tried to be funny, or insulting or nitt picking. Below is part of the e-mail:
"Are you kidding us or what, eddie ... read the labels.." To this day I have not been able to translate into a supportive and informative
Thanks to Kathy for raising the subject.