Re: [IP] Mini-Med 508 Problem - Buttons not responding

> Has anyone had a problem with the MM 508 where the buttons won't respond?
> I'm going to call MM support tonight, but just wondering if this has
> happened to anyone else?  My wife or me will go to give our daughter a
> and the buttons on the pump won't do anything. Select/Act buttons don't
> respond at all. It's happened twice in the past week or so. We try many
> times then eventually it starts responding like nothing was wrong.
> Weird huh?
> Michael

This has been mentioned on the list a number of times. The usual answer from
MM is that nothing is wrong. The pump is involved in a series of self test
and will respond shortly. Give them a call and see what they say. At least
it will be one more incident report for an annoying "feature" that they will
have track.