[IP] chat....

Come and join Deb, Fred and I in a place that is out of this world...the IP
chat room
It should boast lots of lively chatter, especially by Fred and Deb if the last
few weeks of chat is anything to go by! hehehehe
Come and bring your questions and anecdotes...we would gladly hear anything
you have to say...To all of you newbies...don't be shy, just jump right in. I
guarantee that you won't be left out or bored.
Just go to IP's home page and click on the chat box link...choose the Anytime
room, and click go...then enter your full email addy, the one you signed up
with and the word pumper (all in lowercase)...then click okay...you will then
be transported to the realm of the chatter. Oh...the start time is 9:00 PM
Eastern and 6:00 PM Pacific
Take care all...Hope to see you there!

Cherry & Jubilee

Your suffering may make an angel weep into her wings,
but it will never make her walk away