[IP] Mini-Med 508 Problem - Buttons not responding

Has anyone had a problem with the MM 508 where the buttons won't respond?
I'm going to call MM support tonight, but just wondering if this has
happened to anyone else?  My wife or me will go to give our daughter a bolus
and the buttons on the pump won't do anything. Select/Act buttons don't
respond at all. It's happened twice in the past week or so. We try many
times then eventually it starts responding like nothing was wrong.

Weird huh?