RE: [IP] ezManager on NT??

I am using it on windows98 without any problem. I beleve you need os rev. 3.5 or above in your palm. You can upgrade this from palm's website at www.palm.com. I have noticed that in attempting to use the Basal Rate program, it does not allow me to input data. Contiuously returns an error message stating "incorrect format". Other then that, I find it to be the best diabetes program for the palm currently out there.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with email @ redacted! http://shopnow.netscape.com/