RE: [IP] ezManager on NT??

I am using it on windows98 without any problem. I beleve you need os rev. 3.5 or above in your palm. You can upgrade this from palm's website at www.palm.com. I have noticed that in attempting to use the Basal Rate program, it does not allow me to input data. Contiuously returns an error message stating "incorrect format". Other then that, I find it to be the best diabetes program for the palm currently out there.

Bob