Re: [IP] Anyone use MM 508 with Rapids infusion sets?

Catherine P.,

  If it is any consolation, Josh has been using MM Sot Sets and now Quick
sets with his Dis H-Tron for 1.5 years+ with no problems what so ever (as far
as connection and 'compatability' goes.  So I would think that the reverse
would be the same!  HAve you tried Dis' new Ultraflex?  They disconnect!

Sylvia
mom to joshua....we are just happy with the insertion devices!