Re: [IP] Problems with Sil-Serter (tm)

At 04:51 AM 1/24/02 +0000, dalgal wrote:
 >Is this normal and is it normal for someone to experience significantly
 >higher blood sugars when using a Sil-Serter?

I don't, know and, personally, I don't want to find out.  I got a SilSerter
for free in my last box of sets and the darn thing scares the bejeezus out
of me.  I hate to think of that L-O-N-G introducer needle going in so rapidly.

When I do it by hand it's slow enough that I can feel any pain that occurs
and steer clear of the problem, usually.

Then again, I would prefer to have my cavities drilled without novocaine,
(I prefer a fast, water-cooled drill in the hands of a good dentist) so YMMV.

p.s. If anyone wants the SilSerter send me a private email to email @ redacted