Re: [IP] Child's behavior:when to know?

Rachel is only 4 and really doesn't understand or feel highs and lows yet,
so I have referred to her Freestyle as the BRAT-O-METER.  If the number is
good, she's being a brat.  If its high or low we treat that and then IF the
attitude doesn't change we change it for her!  But I NEVER punish for
behavior if high or low.  As I do not hab\ve D and don't know what it is
like.  But we always try to test if she is "out of character"

Mom to Rachel, 4